Friday 5 April 2013

Outfit Of The Day: When in Monochrome...


Hiya!
 
Jacket - sample sale (similar here)
Burnout Tee - H&M
Jeggings - Primark
Boots - Zara (similar here)



 
This is what I wore to work the other day. I am loving the monochrome trend at the moment as it is really easy to wear and suits everyone. I love wearing things like this to work - just throw on any old top and jeans but if you put a fitted jacket over it and pop on a pair of heels and you look immediately put together but still comfy. Nailed it!
 
I got this jacket in a sample sale about 3 years ago and everyone laughed at me because they said it was a "granny" jacket. Well look who's laughing now? I wear this jacket all the time (and have done ever since I got it). I am not that bothered about a trend if I find something I like that suits me. It is getting a bit old now and could do with some TLC - only one lonesome button remains and it could do with some alone time in the washing machine with Vanish to make the white a bit "whiter" but I still love it. 
 
What item in your wardrobe has probably seen better days but you just can't bear to part with it?
 
xx 

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, I've been wearing a lot of monochrome lately too, I think it's smart for work!

    Sarah
    Viyella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah! Yeah I am loving the whole monochrome trend! Everything I own matches! Lol it's great! No more stressing out every morning rushing to pull an outfit together! xxx

    ReplyDelete