Thursday 9 May 2013

Nails of the week: Sinful Colors Cinderella

Hi!

I noticed the Sinful Colors stand in boots last week. I have heard them mentioned on some US based blogs in the past but this was the first time I saw them in the UK and considering the minuscule £1.99 price tag thought it was worth trying them out. I got 2 shades - Boogie Nights and Cinderella.






I tried on Cinderella last night. It is a gorgeous cream baby blue colour with fine pink and gold glitter through it. I am very impressed with the colour payoff - I managed to get the bottle colour after only 2 coats although the polish is not as smooth as I would like - the shimmer seems to leave the texture somewhat grainy. With a decent top coat over it though the polish is smooth as Cinderella's glass slippers! Oh dear. That was a terrible attempt to be funny. I don't even know if her glass slippers were smooth. Maybe they were a frosted glass. Or an engraved glass even. Anyways I am going off on a tangent. Back to the polish.


The packaging looks much more high end than I would expect for a bargain nail polish - a glass bottle with a matte black lid. The brush is a decent size too and you can easily cover a nail in 3 strokes.

Your £1.99 gets you 15ml of product and considering the quality of the polish I would say that's a definite bargain!
Overall I am impressed with Sinful Colors and will definitely be picking up some more of these soon.



Do you have any beauty bargain recommendations?

Xx

1 comment:

  1. wow this shade is lush! How are you? You havent posted in a while or youtubed? x x x
    Sophie
    x
    www.sophiejenner.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete